Learning does not stop when Schools are closed.
Future-FUN CAPS totally ONLINE
ACCESS for TEACHERS to our Future-FUN CAPS Digital School Curricula Grade 1-7
(Choose ONE subject for free till 30 November)
Futurekids South Africa has developed digital material (both e-learning and e-teaching material) from gr 1 – 7, that covers the entire CAPS curriculum for every grade, for every subject, for every term but, more importantly, for every topic and for every theme. (78 Subjects available - 39 subjects in Afrikaans and 39 Subjects in English). Future-FUN CAPS is the ONE STOP Curriculum in EDUCATION and saves teachers hours of preparation time.
Future-FUN CAPS is available in a
Virtual Learning Environment
- Online Teacher Training and Support.
- Teacher lesson planning documents per grade, per term and per subject.
- Digital Content per topic and per theme – CAPS Curriculum (Subject Content, Flashcards, Self-test Questions (Informal Assessments), Videos and songs (Enrichment).
- Worksheets with memoranda.
- Links to DBE workbooks.
- Communication: Communication between teacher and parent/students via email/sms system. Online teachers eManagement systemwith all the above e-Content included, and linked to a LMS where teachers can assign lessons with content, homework and tests to students. Communication and student progression monitoring is included on the online FFC system to smooth communication between the Teacher/Student/Parent.
- Formal Assessmentsper term with Assessment plans, Assessments, Tasks, Memos/rubrics and Score sheets according to the CAPS 2020 amended version.
- Student Study notes (Electronic) per subject per term (new development 2020/21).
To implement the online web based version of our Future-FUN CAPS product, teachers and students must have a device with online data, and must be linked to the internet.
Student Online registration with Progression Reports per term. Teachers/Students can access the FFC Online Curriculum using Laptops/Tablets /Smartphones.
Futurekids Covid-19 Lock down SPECIAL OFFER
To support your school, teachers and parents during this lockdown period, Future-FUN CAPS is offering every teacher in South Africa access to our ONLINE digital CAPS resources for ONE subject of your choice with an Ultimate Membership from now until the end of November 2020, totally free of charge.
We’d like your support to get this message out to the wider School Community... Let’s support teachers and students during these school closures and ensure high quality learning continues.
We help and support education in South Africa.
Setting this up is really easy to do
Free offer VALID till 30 November 2020.
The Future-FUN CAPS totally OFFLINE version is also available for Schools without any Internet Connectivity.
PLEASE have a look at our Future- FUN CAPS YouTube Videos:
To implement this offline version of Future-FUN CAPS in the School, every classroom needs at least a laptop and projector/big TV Screen.
Letter from PLC LEADER 2020 and Educator D2 Gauteng West (Clive van Staden)
I would as an educator and as a PLC leader endorse this ICT resource to any school that wishes to use more than just a textbook. The interactive E-books and videos had a huge effect academically on my learners. Just in term 1 marks dramatically improved. The system also makes life easier for the educator as most of the administration work is already done for them. This results in better lesson preparation and delivery. All round I give this program a 10/10. The full ATP is covered. This I personally verified. The full CAPS curriculum is covered. This we have also verified.
Schools using our product say they cannot be without it! This will be your best investment for your school. Our thoughts are with everyone affected by the Covid-19 outbreak and we hope that this will go some way towards helping.